Account Manager Benelux- Food & Beverage - Londerzeel
As Junior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to maintain and further develop relationships with existing key customers and develop new customers within the food retail and housewares sector in the Benelux. You will also be responsible to guide and coach a team of 2 sales reps.
• Prepare and follow up on negotiations with retailers, together with the senior Key Account Manager.
• Draft and check up on promo- and action plans with the marketing department as well as initiating relevant trade marketing activities with your customers
• Co-draft yearly business plans for each key customer, in line with the market evolution and internal objectives.
• Built long-term and strong relationships within Benelux Retail and housewares sector.
• Guiding, coaching and developing a team of 2 sales reps which includes preparing monthly team meetings and analysing weekly sales reports.
• You will report to the Benelux senior Key Account Manager.
• A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, preferably in an economical context.
• Mobile to HQ in Londerzeel (close to A12). Mobile within Benelux.
• A first successful experience in sales (1-3 years) with the ambition to develop within 2 years into our Benelux Key Account Manager
• An experience within FMCG is a plus.
• Trilingual (Fluent in Dutch, French and English).
• Analytical: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
• Sales-and result oriented, entrepreneurial and proactive.
• Good time-management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
Very fast growing Belgian Food & Beverage company exporting, from their HQ in Londerzeel, to more than 50 countries. This company is driven by innovation and quality. But people are their most important assets.
In order to sustain their continuous growth, they are currently looking for a (Junior) Key Account Manager Benelux (m/f).
• The opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of development within this very fast growing Food & Beverage company.
• Thanks to the horizontal structure of this young and vibrant company, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
• A competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise