Customer Service Manager (Expeditie ) - Londerzeel
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the development and organization of the complete administrative process of our international business. You will work in close cooperation with the sales, finance and logistics departments and are the central point of contact for various internal services such as production planning, accounting, expedition, … . You will be the single point of contact for the customers’ questions about supplies, documents, complaints and will in every way aim for a complete and excellent customer service for all our customers worldwide.
- Organize and develop the customer service process
- Act as a project leader in between the different departments (sales, finance,…)
- Maintain day to day contact with global customers
- Order input and follow up
- Creation of all necessary documents (CMR, Customs documents, Health certificates, certificate of origin, letter of credit, invoices etc)
- Punctual and correct follow up and managing of complete client files, from contracts to invoicing, with the object of a flawless delivery
- You have frequent contacts with customs agents and forwarders to book trucks, containers and provide correct documents such as Bill of Lading etc.
- You maintain a strong relationship with all our customers
- You have a strong background in customer service and export. Knowledge of and experience with all necessary documents regarding export is an absolute must.
- You have experience dealing with international clients.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Other languages are a plus.
- You have good communication skills
- You can work independently but you are also a true team player
- You have a commercial mindset and are willing to go the extra mile when it’s beneficial to our company.
Our client is a Belgian company specialized in the production and sales of aluminium products. For a brand new, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Customer Service Manager to support our growth plans.
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting phase of our development
- Thanks to our horizontal structure, you can make a real personal impact and further develop your expertise and skills
- Of course, we offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise